This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     fastwebsites
    Participant
    COPY CODE
    <span lang="en">Hello,

would you like to know if you have the possibility to add different new features for each subscription plan?</span>
     Laura

Hello, it depends on the features you want to add. For exams if a feature is the access to a specific page, you can add it by restricting the page to an specific level (at the page editor)

Which features do you want to add?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

fastwebsites
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, you could use the plugin GEO MY WP which has a free addon for sweetdate with the map and the radio search 🙂
    Fixed your search form, the fields were not in order 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

fastwebsites
    Participant

Laura,

I was able to install GEo My WP and activated the extension for Sweetdate, but I did not find in the documentation how to enable functionality for users to use as a filter. Would you help me?

Laura

Hello, you need to add the API of the map at geo my wp settings, please check https://docs.geomywp.com/article/141-generate-and-setup-google-maps-api-keys

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?