This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     ITEXPERIENCE
    Participant

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’m writing with regard to the KLEO wordpress template that I bought
    in order to enquire about the feasability of making the following changes/improvements:

– Possibility by the part of the Admin of manually inserting the invoices into a member profile.

-Possibility by the part of a member of displaying all the purchase invoices into its own profile.

– Possibility of displaying all the orders a member has done, not only the last one.

– Adding customized items/buttons into the profile’s options (additional icons)

– Spotlighting user’s membership level to anyone, in order to make it clear whit whom a user has having to do with.
    (This option should be permanently visible, even in the researches)
    It would be better highlighting and diversifying the various levels with different colours.

– Permanent possibility of choosing the membership level during the phase of registration, instead of selecting it later.

– Possibility of registering through Facebook choosing the membership level.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to hearing from you about my requests.

Best regards,

ITexperience

sharmstr

As the instructions indicate.

Each feature request should be posted separately.

We are using a voting system here. You’ve made it impossible for people to vote on your ideas.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?