This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by jiant.

• Author
     jiant
    Participant

It is possible to add other button like “add friend”, “public mesage”..in each user profile, and this one linked to a user portfolio new page.

Laura

Hello, could you specify the details of what you want?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

jiant
    Participant

Hola Laura.

He visto que ha publicado algo acerca de este tema peo no me entero.entre el ingles, y que soy un poco torpe…

Necesito hacer los siguientes cambios en el menu de los perfiles de los usuarios.

-Poner un nuevo icono con “nombre personalizado” que me envie a una pagina concreta de mi web.
    -Añadir “multimedia” al navegador y quitarlo de la barra despleglabe que tiene el simbolito de “mas” quitar otros de el menu.
    -He visto que se puede cambiar los simbolitos y personalizarlos, pero se me hace muy dicil entender donde tengo que realizar todos esos cambios.

muchas gracias espero que me puedas ayudar

Andrei

Hi @jiant,

From what I can see you want to change some of the profile menus or add another one, but unfortunately I can’t clearly understand what/where you want to modify. It would be awesome if you could post some screenshots pointing exactly what you want to achieve.

Looking forward.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jiant
    Participant

H, thanks for answering.

I want to change the buddy press menu, I know that somebody talked about this in others posts.
    But I really dont undestand the steps I have to make to do this.

Just I want to create new items and hide others that appears default in buddy.
    Also add a name for this items.

Thank you

Andrei

Even now I couldn’t understand the exact place where you want to add/change the menu items.
    Could you please attach a screenshot pointing this out ?

Cheers.

jiant
    Participant

sorry forgoten insert the link :

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/change-buddypress-navigation-menu-icons

Thank you for your pacience,

Andrei

Adding and removing menu items from the profile menu requires programming skills and you should try to find a plugin like the following one: https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-custom-profile-menu/ , but unfortunately you’ll probably need the pro version of that plugin.

Changing menu icons it’s just a matter of some css rules and you can find a tutorial in the topic you just pointed out earlier.

Cheers

jiant
    Participant

Thanks for your time. I´ll try something for that.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?