This topic has 54 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     tjtigers14
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Yes, it’s private,

Man the problem is caused by a plugin as how i said first time… see this video : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxo5b6iHWRMwaVNpbHZFaGNpQUU/view

I was able to set equal height to the blue boxes from here : http://www.randomstudentdrugtesting.com/home-2/

Please enable plugins one by one to identify what causes this…

Now only plugins that are activated are K-elemens and Visual composer, make some tests to see if it works.

LEt me know when you find the problematic plugin.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     tjtigers14
    Participant
     tjtigers14
    Participant
     Radu

Hi, you should find what plugin causes the problem that not allows you to save changes in VC… after you find the problematic plugin you can tell me about that… but you should to find it

Regarding to this

Now no text is saving and everything that was written was deleted

Strange because all that texts and settings are saved into database, try to revert an old revision of that page…

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     tjtigers14
    Participant

I know that. I did that and I can save now, but it deletes all the text. “Strange because all that texts and settings are saved into database, try to revert an old revision of that page…” sorry but that doesn’t help my case at all…no text is showing up.

tjtigers14
    Participant
     tjtigers14
    Participant
     tjtigers14
    Participant
     Andrei

Maybe it’s something that we don’t properly understand, can you please post a screenshot and mock it up with the overlay that you want it so I can get to what you’re referring to ?

Also if you have any issues beside the background overlay one, please explain me in depth details so I can help you fix them.

Looking forward.

tjtigers14
    Participant
     tjtigers14
    Participant
     Andrei

Hi,

For having an full section background, and then another background over that, and just after those two the content I recommend you to use Visual Composer and add a row inside another row, and just after add the content. This way you will have 2 rows overlapping and you’ll be able to set backgrounds for both of them.

I’ve also observed the issue you have with the Visual Composer text element, where the text doesn’t get saved, and all I can tell is that this is not coming from our theme. As Radu previously said, most probably this issue is the result of a conflict between Visual Composer and some other plugin that you have added into your site.

If you say you really deactivated all your plugins, then I recommend you to reinstall the main Kleo theme, and to be sure that you didn’t made any custom modifications in the child theme that might affect the backend editor.

Let me know how it works.

Cheers

tjtigers14
    Participant
     Andrei

I have saved the page content in a txt file, deleted everything from the page, and tried to re-create it from scratch, because most probably you have worked in the text version of the editor and some shortcode tags were broken in the page content ( that’s why the text couldn’t be saved on previous edits as well ).

While trying to recreate the page I have observed that something is not working as it should, because in our theme you can easily and without any issues set background for both rows when you add a row inside another, but it seems the “Ultimate Addons for VC” plugin changes this behaviour and deletes the main row background when this is set with “Inner Container – No” and you set a background for the child row.

I have temporary disabled that plugin and created the page without any issues. Most probably if you reactivate that plugin and edit the page, the background behind the overlay will disappear, you might wanna try open a ticket with them regarding this issue, as I’ve said this works perfectly for us and it’s not an issue from our side.

For future conversations please understand that by putting us deadlines or telling us you’ll leave a bad rating won’t help with anything, we prefer the patient and friendly way for resolving our customers issues, even more when they are not because of our theme.

All the best !

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?