This topic has 24 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     diamondbybold
    Participant

Hi,
    Can I have the options highlighted in the sidebar?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, sure, download Buddypress Menu plugin, it will do the trick.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

diamondbybold
    Participant

Hi,
    I think that’s not necessary. I just want to have the profile menu (highlighted with the red border) in the sidebar (highlight width the yellow box).
    I thin’s that there’s no Buddypress widget for that. I could create a custom menu but Kleo theme overlay any style (like icons, font, colors, etc.) to match the profile layout.

Laura

Hello, as i said, the plugin Buddypress Menu, will do that.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

diamondbybold
    Participant
     Laura

This one https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddymenu-buddylinks/

diamondbybold
    Participant

Thanks

sermsak
    Participant

Hell Laura, I use Buddymenu plugin as your recommend. And i need to edit Avatars size at Sidebar to bigger than default (50px Please see attached file). Where and How can i do this ? Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, please share a link and an user (not admin!) and i will give you the code 🙂

sermsak
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sermsak
    Participant
     Laura

Here it is, add it to style.css but you will need to edit buddypress default image size following this tutorial 🙂

COPY CODE

li.bmbl-avatar img {
        width: 150px !important;
        height: 150px;
    }

https://codex.buddypress.org/themes/guides/customizing-buddypress-avatars/

sermsak
    Participant

Hello Laura, It’s work fine. Thank you

sermsak
    Participant

Hello again Laura. Now the size is change, but it’s look like it’s blur or out of focus. Please help again.

sermsak
    Participant

Hello Laura, This is my coding.

1./wp-content/plugins/bp-custom.php

<?php
    // hacks and mods will go here

if ( !defined( ‘BP_AVATAR_THUMB_WIDTH’ ) )
    define( ‘BP_AVATAR_THUMB_WIDTH’, 50 ); //change this with your desired thumb width

if ( !defined( ‘BP_AVATAR_THUMB_HEIGHT’ ) )
    define( ‘BP_AVATAR_THUMB_HEIGHT’, 50 ); //change this with your desired thumb height

if ( !defined( ‘BP_AVATAR_FULL_WIDTH’ ) )
    define( ‘BP_AVATAR_FULL_WIDTH’, 150 ); //change this with your desired full size,weel I changed it to 260 :)

if ( !defined( ‘BP_AVATAR_FULL_HEIGHT’ ) )
    define( ‘BP_AVATAR_FULL_HEIGHT’, 150 ); //change this to default height for full avatar

define ( ‘BP_AVATAR_ORIGINAL_MAX_WIDTH’, 640 );
    define ( ‘BP_AVATAR_ORIGINAL_MAX_FILESIZE’, $max_in_kb );
    ?>

2./wp-content/themes/kleo-child/style.css

li.bmbl-avatar img {
    width: 150px !important;
    height: 150px;
    }

Laura

Hello, maybe try changing the sizes, but the avatar wont update until its sent again, i mean, user will see the change once he updated their avatar again

sermsak
    Participant

Hello Laura. I was changing the size in file as below:

1./wp-content/plugins/bp-custom.php and
    2./wp-content/themes/kleo-child/style.css

From 150 to 110 and it’s display – Upload Failed! Error was: That photo is too big. Please upload one smaller than
    But the size of image is only 21.6 kb , please help again

sermsak
    Participant
     nusolutions
    Participant

Is this the only recommended plugin for this particular request? I ask because the plugin hasn’t been updated in 2 years.

sermsak
    Participant

Hello nusolutions,

Thank you for your comment. And yes, i see that wrong point. But i don’t have a solution. From the portfolio and reference of Seventhqueen Team. I believed in them, Then i need to wait them to try to fix first before go to others choice. Thank you again

Laura

Hello, the upload error may be related to a plugin conflict, could you try to deactivate some and test again? If not, let me know and i will take a look.

@nusolutions
    Right now that is the only plugin i know, but we might add something like that in the future.

sermsak
    Participant

Hello Laura, The issue – Upload Failed! Error was: That photo is too big. Please upload one smaller than,

Now the issue was FIX as i said above. I was Deactivate and Activate plugins 1 by 1. The issue it from Lazy Load plugin.

But i still have the issue in edit Avatars size at Sidebar to bigger than default.

Please help

Laura

Hello, please try by replacing the bp-custom.php with

COPY CODE

<?php
    // hacks and mods will go here

if ( !defined( ‘BP_AVATAR_THUMB_WIDTH’ ) )
    define( ‘BP_AVATAR_THUMB_WIDTH’, 150 ); //change this with your desired thumb width

if ( !defined( ‘BP_AVATAR_THUMB_HEIGHT’ ) )
    define( ‘BP_AVATAR_THUMB_HEIGHT’, 150 ); //change this with your desired thumb height

if ( !defined( ‘BP_AVATAR_FULL_WIDTH’ ) )
    define( ‘BP_AVATAR_FULL_WIDTH’, 260 ); //change this with your desired full size,weel I changed it to 260 :)

if ( !defined( ‘BP_AVATAR_FULL_HEIGHT’ ) )
    define( ‘BP_AVATAR_FULL_HEIGHT’, 260 ); //change this to default height for full avatar

define ( ‘BP_AVATAR_ORIGINAL_MAX_WIDTH’, 640 );
    define ( ‘BP_AVATAR_ORIGINAL_MAX_FILESIZE’, $max_in_kb );
    ?>

sermsak
    Participant

Hello Laura, Can not fix. It’s still have the issue.

Laura

Hello, maybe you could get in contact with the plugin developer about the issue 🙂

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?