This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     drweyant
    Participant

Hello,

Can you please advise how we would modify the Member page search results to include a Request Friendship button above or below the View Profile button?

Thank you so much in advance for any assistance.
    Blessings!

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi.
    You nees to modify the file template located in members/members-loop.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     drweyant
    Participant

Thank you!

I am looking everywhere in the friends & profile related files and I cannot find the code I need to inject into members-loop.php (i.e. I would be able to find the code if I could find the file that contains the 3 buttons next to the profile avatar “Add Friend”, “Public Message”, “Private Message”)

Can you please point me in the right direction? I am fairly frustrated with this. Thank you.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    This is a bit complicated but we worked it out to reproduce that button in the members loop.
    There are some files to be modified from the parent theme and we will make this as a basic functionality.
    We will add this in the next update but if you really need it right now we will try to give you the files you need to replace.
    here is a screen-shot with the button added: http://d.pr/i/eZFy

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     drweyant
    Participant

This is PERFECT! Thank you for all your work on this. It will really add a lot of member convenience.

I would like the files to replace, if possible. Thank you so much!

habeshaluv
    Participant

Could I get the files that are needed to replace?

admin@habeshaluv.com

Thanks, you guys are the best!

SQadmin
    Keymaster

yes will prepare them in the morning for you. thanks

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Replace main theme files with the one from this archive. That should do it
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/files/sweetdate.zip

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Add Request Friendship Button to Member Search Results Page’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?