This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Gandam.

• Author
     Gandam
    Participant

Hi,
    I have been trying to add a slider to post index page(post landing page), but it doesn’t show, how do I enable it, thanks.

sharmstr

You can’t add anything to that page because its just a placeholder for WP to know where to display the blog. Its similar to how Buddypress uses placeholder pages.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Sorry, forgot to add that you’ll have to edit whatever blog style page you’re using in /page-parts/. If you go into Rev Slider, it will show you how to add it using php.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Gandam
    Participant

@sharmstr – Thank you for really fast response. So I guess I can’t do anything to customise it at all. What would you suggest if I want something different than the default post page style? Just curious.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?