This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by dolphspeed99.

• Author
     dolphspeed99
    Participant

Hello,

I noticed a problem and, searching the forum, I saw others have the same problem, but I didn’t find any solution. I have set up to use the Side Menu for mobiles, and in that menu there is no search bar showing. Search bar is showing on the default Mobile Menu, but it doesn’t show on the Side Menu. Is there a way to add it? Is there a shortcode or something similar that I can just add after the content of the Side Menu?

Thank you!

Laura

Hello, can you share a bit more details about this, how did you select the mobile menu, by theme options or by the page editor?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

dolphspeed99
    Participant

I selected the mobile menu from the theme options as I want this to be a global setting rather then to appear on selected pages.

Oscar570
    Participant

Hello,

I have the same problem: no search bar on mobile menu, how can I add it?

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

dolphspeed99
    Participant

Hi again,

Your theme is very nice, but your support can be a lot better. I had another problem, asked support and you fixed the bug that I reported in 2 months! Now I reported a bug that was previously reported by other users and it’s been 2 and a half weeks since I opened the ticket. Needless to say that no positive answer was received until now. Do you plan on providing support or should we change to a more serious theme developer, that knows how to properly fix his own bugs?

Radu

Hi,

Add this shortcode to : wp-admin -> theme options -> side menu -> before menu text

COPY CODE

[kleo_search_form context="members,groups,post,page,forum,product,portfolio" placeholder="Search..."]

Let me know if it works.

Cheers

Radu

dolphspeed99
    Participant

It worked, thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?