This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by briceemry.

• Author
     briceemry
    Participant

hello,
    I would like to add links in my footer, within the parameters of my theme, footer only allows shortcodes.
    I would like to have this structure in my footer:
    ©2014 Bantoozone – Réseau social | Generales Conditions | About | Contact

sharmstr

If you enable the socket area, you can add it there. Theme Options -> General Settings -> Enable socket text -> Footer Text

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

briceemry
    Participant

The socket area is activated from. I tried to add this:

About

But the code still appears in the same way on the site.

briceemry
    Participant

The socket area is activated from. I tried to add this:

About

But the code still appears in the same way on the site.

sharmstr

Did you want something like this? (change your links to point to the correct location)

COPY CODE

<p style="text-align: center;"><strong>©2014 Bantoozone</strong> – <a><strong>Réseau social</strong></a> | <a><strong>Generales Conditions</strong></a> | <a href="https://bantoozone.com/about/"><strong>About</strong></a> | <a href="https://bantoozone.com/contact/"><strong>Contact</strong></a></p>

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

briceemry
    Participant

Cool!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Add some links in footer’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?