This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by pandreas82.

• Author

Tagged: 

pandreas82
    Participant

I want to have users to post only from front page, so I would like to make a new template page with the appropriate form.

Where do I have to put the template php file? In /themes/kleo-child folder?

Regards,

Andreas

sharmstr

If you need to create new .php files, then yes. Anything you put in /themes/kleo/ will be overwritten during upgrades.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

pandreas82
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.

So, I add a php page at themes/kleo-child but it is not shown under ‘Template’ at Page Attributes when creating a new page.

What is the problem?

sharmstr

I cant tell you whats wrong because I dont know how you did it. See attached.

http://codex.wordpress.org/Pages#Page_Templates

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     pandreas82
    Participant

I got the solution. I have to create a folder ‘page-templates’ under kleo-child..

This way I can choose ‘my-custom-template’ at page attributes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?