This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by alberhd.

• Author
     alberhd
    Participant

Hello,i bought the add on of Geo my wp Xprofile filds,and i need a new field at the register,municipality-states,i can use the same page of City but i dont know how put this new field to work with geoname,i try to use the same page of City with states at the add on,but does not work the autocomplete,some idea? Thank you

alberhd
    Participant

other thing,i put that the field Looking for a, is not a required field, but the problem is that the compatibility match stop to work,what i have to put in functions.php for the match system jump this field if is empty?

alberhd
    Participant

Hello,any idea please?

Catalin

Hello,

Please take a look at:

https://geomywp.com/add-ons/xprofile-fields/

at “Settings Page Images” where you have some screenshots that explain what you need.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     alberhd
    Participant

Yes but to do that i need some specific pages,and with Sweet date i have city and country pages but not state or zipcode

alberhd
    Participant

and about the other question,how can i put the field of Looking for a… like not a requeried field or with the option to put “Nothing” i did it directly on profile fields but the compatibility “Match” stopped to work,some idea please?

alberhd
    Participant

any help please? are my last questions please

Thank you!

alberhd
    Participant

Fixed! Thanks Catalin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Add the field "municipality" to the register’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?