This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     wielandsmith
    Participant

The bottom of the add to cart button is cut off in chrome. How can I fix this?

http://mytalent.la
    password = password

Also, does the theme include an option for opening products in a lightbox?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, do you have the latest theme installed. I have checked on the demo in Chrome and looks fine.
    http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/shop/flying-ninja/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

wielandsmith
    Participant

I have the theme set to automatic update… so I’m guessing it’s current…

wielandsmith
    Participant

It doesn’t look good on mine.

Abe
    Keymaster

you mean it doesn’t look good on our demo or your site?…

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

wielandsmith
    Participant

No, on mine. obviously, the demo looks great. I didn’t add much css other than some colors, so I’m confused why it looks different. It only looks off (bottom border missing) when the person selects quantities. I’ve turned that off for now but will be using it soon.

Abe
    Keymaster

your theme version is 2.1.1, current theme available version is 2.3. Read the documentation on updating the theme please

---

wielandsmith
    Participant

I see… thank you. So I just drop it in manually? Is there a reason the auto-updater doesn’t work?

Thank you again,
    Monica

Abe
    Keymaster

It normally works. manually updating it should be the same result.

---

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?