This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by loudclear.

• Author

Tagged: 

loudclear
    Participant

Our site has automatic “sale”, “out of stock” and “new” badges that appear over product images within the shop pages. But, we want to add a “Low Stock” badge when an item reaches a certain threshold of inventory – like 5.

Is this possible? How would I do this?

sharmstr

That would take extensive knowledge of php and css to achieve. If you’re comfortable with both, you can edit the kleo_woo_loop_badges function found in /kleo/lib/plugin-woocommerce/config.php. You cant override the function so you’ll have to remember to re-apply your edits after every upgrade. Then you’ll have to add the appropriate css to stylize the label.

If you dont have the knowledge to do this, I can move this topic to to the feature request forum to be voted on for inclusion in upcoming releases.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

loudclear
    Participant

Thanks for your response sharmstr. Good to know I wasn’t missing something, and it is indeed custom coding. You can move it to the feature request section.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?