This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Capital_List
    Participant

Hello Devs 🙂

Quick question:

I know you have already added a lot of block to the front end and back end visual page editor.

However if I wanted to add a plugin of my own, which 100% wouldn’t crash the them as it follows its CSS,

How would you suggest going about it?

Sincerely yours,

Mikhail Semenov

Catalin

please explain what exactly you want to achieve, i don’t understand how to help you.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Capital_List
    Participant

What I mean is adding an extra feature that could be looked up and used as a theme element.

E.g. through backend editor.

I added some screenshots as a guide

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Adding a shortcode to show as a visual composer element it is done using Visual composer function, vc_map()
    Read their documentation: http://kb.wpbakery.com/index.php?title=Vc_map

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Capital_List
    Participant

Thank you very much developers you’ve been helpful as always 🙂

Sincerely,

Mikhail

Abe
    Keymaster

Glad we can help.

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘adding custom features’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?