This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Mike.

• Author
     Mike
    Participant

Let’s say I wanted to add a Custom Menu option where Members, Send Invites, etc. are on Groups with custom HTML on that page. Is that possible?

sharmstr

It is. Buddypress has ways of doing that. Check out their documentation here: https://codex.buddypress.org/developer/group-extension-api/

This might help as well: http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/adding-a-new-tab-with-group-desciption

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Mike
    Participant

This is a little over my head / skill, Sharm, so bear with me.

In the example where he’s trying to add a Group Description, I can kind of make out what is going on there. It looks like he’s pulling data and adding the group description from elsewhere (input when group was created).

Is it possible to add a page to specific groups with individual custom code on that page for each group?

sharmstr

Yes. So instead of echo bp_group_description, you would echo whatever you want. You are really better off asking for assistance on the BP forum. I was merely pointing you to their documentation.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Mike
    Participant

Sounds good! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?