This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by ahd904.

• Author
     ahd904
    Participant

Dear great theme creators,

Hello,

i have just found out that the Kleo theme provided ajax search does not look for bp group pages or group fields,

I hope i am not mistaken but shaarmstr have told me it does not look for group components although i see there are group pages and group fields in the search context option.(please see the attached image)
    As from my end of testing, it does not look for anything within groups.

Can you please make this happen in the next update ?
    Looking for contents within or specific groups is quite important in my aspect for communities if that is not only what i think.

I now had the theme for almost 8 months and i have noticed a lot of development.

Thank you for great theme and great support and listening to the customers.

SB

ahd904
    Participant

Oops the image ..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Group search has been added. It will search the group name and/or description.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ahd904
    Participant

@sharmstr Thank you so much for your consideration and support and quick process.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Adding 'group search' possible for the Kleo ajax search’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?