This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     allana
    Participant

hi,

do you know of a commmand that alows you to add a horizontal line from the centre of a border (please see the red line i have drawn onto the screenshot attached to demonsrate what i mean)

Many thanks

A

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I will assign this to a higher support level to assist you with your query. They’ll be in touch with you as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Radu

Hi,
    There isn’t any command to make that, there should be done with css

You will have to place the Member search word into a parent div where contains also an empty span with a certain class and then to be styled to look like you need.

Cannot see the directory provide login

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     allana
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu
    This reply has been set as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?