This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     vivekmathur1969
    Participant

Hi i have applied the “Home Register” theme which shows the KLEO Register widget, i need to add a couple of requried mandatory fields, to that , which i have set up on the register page. How can i do that?

Radu

Hi,

The kleo register form shortcode it’s available only with those fields… and for the moment..no quick solution to add those there for your needs, in future we will improve this. Ofc you can do those with a help f a developer i will add technical details below

The additional fields that you will add from wp-admin -> users -> profile fields will be shown only in the original BuddyPress register page, this shortcode can have only these fields.

If you really need to add/edit fields/funtionality here is responsible file : wp-content/plugins/k-elements/shortcodes/templates/kleo_register.php but you will need to know some PHP and html, if you will rewrite that file you should copy it to wp-content/themes/kleo-child/k_elements to can have the functionality that you need over the theme update.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?