This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author
     ivogjoka
    Participant

Hello,

We have purchased and installed your theme BuddyApp to use for a new social network we are building and we love it. However, would it be possible to add a share button to the theme as the other major social networks have? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Ivo

Laura

Hello, maybe this helps https://wordpress.org/plugins/add-to-any/ 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

ivogjoka
    Participant

Hi Laura,

No, it doesn’t help because what we need is for the posts to be shared locally from the users. Can we do anything about that?

Thank you

Laura

Hello, what do you mean locally? Do you want to add share buttons to the posts? Or do you mean share articles at the activity by mentioning another user?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Theme options & Demo content’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?