This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author

Tagged: 

Maurice
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to put additional text in the search field on the main page.
    For example:

“Using our services is agreement of our Term of Use and Privacy Policy”

Prefferable that the words “Term of Use and Privacy Policy” could be linked to an specific page on the website containing these. However, most important is that the text/sentence “Using our services is agreement of our Term of Use and Privacy Policy” is visible in the serch field.

Could you please explain how to fix this, or a similar solution, meaning the visitors have to accept these terms and policies in order to continue?

Your theme is absolutely great,keep going
    Many Thanks

Maurice

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, you can edit in template file in ../wp-content/themes/sweetdate/custom_buddypress/kleo-bp-search.php around line 203, just above the button, or… if you want to force users to accept your Privacy Policy you can replace line 203:

COPY CODE

<div class="seven offset-by-five columns"><button class="button radius"><i class="icon-search"></i>  <?php _e("SEARCH", 'kleo_framework'); ?></button></div>

with this:

COPY CODE

<div class="seven offset-by-five columns">
    <input type="checkbox"  onchange="document.getElementById('sendNewSms').disabled = !this.checked;"> <small>Using our services is agreement of our <a href="#">Term of Use and Privacy Policy</a></small><br><br>
    <button id="sendNewSms" class="button radius" disabled="disabled"><i class="icon-search"></i>  <?php _e("SEARCH", 'kleo_framework'); ?></button>
    </div>

You should have something like this http://d.pr/i/pL0o

Regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Maurice
    Participant

Thank you so much for your help in this. You are wonderful and so is your theme and team

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Such words are always welcome 😉

Regards,
    Robert

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Additional text in Main Search option’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?