This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Kamal.

• Author
     santosh2014
    Participant

Hello,
    Please help me.
    I have primary domain website1.com(example) on bluehost, it is a wordpress site installed in root folder(obviously at public_html), which is working fine.

I have registered another website2.com and added as Add-on domain to bluehost primary account.

I have installed new wordpress site in sub folder “eyf” for website2.com as shown in attached image.

The domain website2.com is aliased to eyf.website1.com (as shown in domain manager)

where wordpress 4,kleo theme,kleo child installed and kleo child theme is activated.
    All recomended plugins are installed except Paid Memberships Pro
    (Installed But Not Activated),WooCommerce(Installed But Not Activated) and YITH WooCommerce( Not Installed).

I can access website2.com but some of pages are always redirecting to website1.com

It should be always website1.com

I have tried copying .htaccess, index.php files to website1.com root directory but could not work.

and changed wp-config.php to change wordpress URL and site URL through Settings -> general settings, but is also could not work, so, again I reset them through FTP access. Now these settings are showing as disabled.

Current .htaccess file code which is located in eyf directory:
    # BEGIN WordPress
    <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /eyf/
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ – [L]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule . /eyf/index.php [L]
    </IfModule>

# END WordPress

Current public_html/eyf/wp-config.php file code, which I have inserted is

define(‘WP_HOME’,’http://website1.com/eyf&#8217;);
    define(‘WP_SITEURL’,’http://website1.com/eyf&#8217;);
    // ** MySQL settings – You can get this info from your web host ** //

P.S: Permalink Settings are always showing for website1.com, can not we change it to website1.com?

What should I do to solve the issue.please help. Thank you.

Santosh

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     santosh2014
    Participant

modification: sorry, It should be always website2.com when I access website2.com.should not redirect to website1.com

Kamal

Hello Santos,
    Your problem is not related to the theme. Rather your problem is more related to multi site url mapping. Please read this issue on wordpress forum and have a look at this plugin to solve your problem.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     santosh2014
    Participant

OK, Thank you Kamal, I will try to solve this issue as per your suggestions and get back to you again.

Kamal

Hi, you are most welcome. I hope your problem will be fixed if you follow the link above. And you are always welcome to ask anything related to our theme. Thank you very much.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?