This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by webfrogs.

• Author
     webfrogs
    Participant

I have a site located here.

When this is viewed on a mobile device, the slider looks like this (I have youTube videos inside the container)…

I can fix this using the Chrome debugger… It’s a bit of inline CSS, but I can’t seem to get to it.

COPY CODE
    <div class="caroufredsel_wrapper" style="display: block; text-align: center; float: none; position: relative; top: auto; right: auto; bottom: auto; left: auto; z-index: auto; width: 442px; height: 275px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 20px; overflow: hidden;">

Where is the class “caroufredsel_wrapper”? I’ve looked through every theme file and stylesheet.

Overriding this in the custom CSS section of the editor doesn’t work either.

What are your thoughts on this?

webfrogs
    Participant

??? Can you please respond to this?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, That wrapper is added by the slider script and it doesn’t exist when the page loads. You can add an !important rule to the styles you want to override, eq:
    .caroufredsel_wrapper {display: block !important;}

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

webfrogs
    Participant

That worked fine. You might consider making that a permanent addition since it doesn’t look very good on responsive layouts.

Thanks!

-Jared

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?