This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by itt.

• Author
     itt
    Participant

HI Dear

im facing big issue with admin-ajax.php which has extermly CPU usage and very high hit ( per AWSTATS report and my hosting )

my site is on VPS but CPU usage per day goes above 5.7 or 5.8 in 4core server , what i found about this issue is that heartbeat API should be disable in function.php to stop the admin-ajax.php make high bit on server and useage of CPU ( im getting almost 90000 hits/hour from admin-ajax.php which extremely high )

to do that i should use funcation.php ,

my question are : 1- if i disable Hearbeat API will effect Kleo theme ? or any part of it ? 2- i should use function.php in your child theme menu in wordpress admin or i should go direct in ftp , in theme/kleo/function.php and add the code direct there to get effect ?

looking for your support

Catalin

Hello,

1. you can disable it without influencing the theme

2. use FTP and add custom function in functions.php from the child theme folder.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     itt
    Participant

HI

other topic i explained how i fixed the issue . disabling it will make issue for site and theme

thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘admin-ajax.php – Very important’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?