This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     ChefsConnection
    Participant

Since the update to Kleo and WooCommerce earlier this week my Shop page has been missing the Edit Page and Edit with Visual Composer links on the admin bar.  Is there a way for me to restore them?  It’s only happening on the Shop page.

We’re launching our site in a few days and I need to get this fixed for the client.

Laura

Hello, do you have the latest theme version 4.2.2?
    Ii do not understand what do you mean by edit, as the shop page is dynamic and cant be edited at wordpress

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

ChefsConnection
    Participant

I am using Kleo 4.2.2

How I got the Shop page is really very simple. I created a page with a url of mysite/shop. Then I set wooCommerce to use this page as it’s base page under WooCommerce > Settings > Display. This allows me to add some elements to the page without overriding the template.

Until the update happened I was able to use the Admin bar to access Edit Page and Edit with Visual Composer, but now they’re gone. I want to know how to get those links back.

ChefsConnection
    Participant

Sorry, it’s under WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Display

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

I think the WooCommerce has removed that, cuz using one of default wp themes the edit and edit with visual composer missing also from there

I recommend you to ask WooCommerce support team about this.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?