This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     airsidworld
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve keep the admin toolbar enable on my site.
    It’s working great when user is logged in. But when logged in, in the welcome page, “register” and “login” that are on the left corner don’t appear anymore when I reduce the size of the screen or on a ipad or mobile phone.
    As i’ve removed the login section, users can’t access anymore to the site if they are not on a big screen.
    Here is my site so you can try reducing the screen and see what i mean.
    Please help.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, That is default WordPress behavior to hide those items.
    That is defined in /wp-includes/css/admin-bar.css at line line 977 (for @media screen and ( max-width: 782px ))
    all < li > elements have display: none.
    You can create a CSS rule based on that and add it to the child theme/style.css and have display: block instead

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

airsidworld
    Participant

At line 977 i find:
    /* Show only default top level items */
    #wp-toolbar > ul > li {
    display: none;
    }

so I have copy in child theme/style.css the follwing:
    #wp-toolbar > ul > li {
    display: block;
    }

and it seems to work. Is that correct or should I do something more?

Abe
    Keymaster

That should be all

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Admin toolbar not responsive when not logged in’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?