This topic has 20 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     tjtigers14
    Participant

The Advanced Carousel isn’t working on this page: http://www.randomstudentdrugtesting.com/home-2

However, I copied the exact same code from that page and put it on this page and works totally normal: http://www.randomstudentdrugtesting.com/home-3

Can you please fix this? Credentials are in the “Private Details.” Thanks.

tjtigers14
    Participant

Bump

Radu

Hi,

Please check now, it works, the issue comes from the js optimization ( js inline/minify ) see the attached screenshot.

http://www.randomstudentdrugtesting.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=ultimate-dashboard#css-settings

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     tjtigers14
    Participant

Thanks!

Radu

You’re welcome

Don’t forget to rate our theme 5 stars on Themeforest since it will really help us.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     tjtigers14
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

You’re shortcode are not running right now maybe you do some debugging let me know when i can see live example

Cheers

tjtigers14
    Participant

What do you mean live example? It’s live right now…

Radu

When i said that the shortcodes wasn’t working, now what is the problem ?

tjtigers14
    Participant

“You’re shortcode are not running right now maybe you do some debugging let me know when i can see live example” Sorry…I think maybe you mean the plugin wasn’t enabled. I reenabled the. The one that was messing up the visual composer plugins was the Easy Tables (vc) plugin. It should be at the “live example” state right now then.

tjtigers14
    Participant
     tjtigers14
    Participant
     Radu

Try to do this

http://www.randomstudentdrugtesting.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=ultimate-dashboard#css-settings

In the page with carousel i see in console this

ultimate_bg.min.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘left’ of undefined

Look in visual composer addons for ultimate bg try to disable it

Cheers

tjtigers14
    Participant
     Andrei

Hi Mate, firstly please don’t blame us for the way other third party plugins works, that’s absolutely not related to our theme or to the scope of this support forum.

Secondly I couldn’t properly understand from your previous posts whats working and what’s now so please provide me some explicit screenshots pointing out the element and it’s issues.

Cheers

tjtigers14
    Participant
     tjtigers14
    Participant
     Andrei

Hi,

Thanks for the clear details, it helped me to quickly find the issue.

You will have to go over ftp in you site source and replace the following file with the one attached below.

“wp-content/themes/kleo/vc_templates/vc_images_carousel.php”

Cheers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     tjtigers14
    Participant

Awesome. Worked great. Thanks!

tjtigers14
    Participant

After I updated my theme this stopped working…I think there’s an issue with your source code. I had to re-upload this.

Andrei

We’ve not yet released this patch, most probably you had an older version of the theme and just upgraded to the latest available.

Cheers

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?