This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     sermsak
    Participant

Hello, I build Advanced search page.And it’s display optional when click drop-down. (please see attached file advanced_search1)

How can i set it to display optional by default? (please see attached file advanced_search2)

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, please go to Users > Profile fields and edit the field then select the default 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

sermsak
    Participant

Hello Laura, Thank you for your reply. I was already done.But still have the issue. Please help

sermsak
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, i see you made it with BP Profile Search plugin, well this plugin works differently than our search, maybe if you ask the plugin author they could help you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

sermsak
    Participant

Hello Laura, Thank you for your reply. How can i use the search system of KLEO ? For build the Advanced Search as you see on the attached above.

Laura

Hello, it would require custom development, i suggest to hire a developer to do it for you 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?