This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Eva.

• Author
     Eva
    Participant

Hello,

Yesterday i had the same so i thought i was missing something. I deleted all including filled with content database (2 days work). Yesterday i installed again first wordpress, in clean database, after that the theme.  i select Kleo child theme. Than…. the big moment… importing demo content… FAIL AGAIN. IT imports demo content but after that i an not make any modifications, it safes nothing and keep on loading for example if i press the save button.. very annoying.

Now i will delete all my files again from ftp and database… will do this now for the 3rd day. I have never faced this problem before (last years) cause i installed and regular update it on 2 other websites with succes!

I dont dare to import demo content anymore

What am i missing?

Eva
    Participant

I installed everything again.. without demo import… still facing problems… i can not update theme options etc.
    Its strange cause the first day i have modify complete template till yesterday afternoon i could not do anything anymore. And had to destroy my work with new installation(s).

Please have a look

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

I added this to your child theme’s functions.php file and it works now.

COPY CODE

add_filter( 'kleo_theme_options_ajax', '__return_false' );

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Eva
    Participant

Hi thank you for your help… but…its not working.. . if i want to change a logo in theme options (i uploaded it already in media before i installed the theme ) it takes ages… and i can not see the logo’s in the media library. Did you try the theme options?

Eva
    Participant

The problem was as well without changing theme name.. i have installed all brand new 4 times in 3 days now.

sharmstr

Yes, I tried it before telling you it was fixed.

I disabled Akismet and was able to select a logo and save it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Eva
    Participant

Sharmstr thank you very very very much! It works! I had to disable Akismet… i did not know that. Thank you for adding the line in the child theme. *happy*

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?