This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     denizalp
    Participant

Hi,

I just updated the woocommerce and kleo theme to their latest versions. Before that I was able to disable “related products” feature but now, although I entered NA value for the related products section in kleo options,  I couldn’t close the related products section in product page.

Thank you.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I will refer this ticket to one of our developers for review. They’ll be in touch with you as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

In the meantime you can hide the element with CSS by adding the below snippet to WP Admin > Appearance > Editor > KLEO Child > Style.css or by going to WP Admin > Theme Options > General Settings > Scroll to: ‘Quick CSS’

COPY CODE
    .single-product .related.products {
        display: none !important;
    }

Thank you for your patience,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

denizalp
    Participant

Thank you!

Radu

Hi,

There will be a new update where you will have in theme options -> woocommerce -> Related Products number*

The update will be released later today.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?