This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     sermsak
    Participant

Hello Support Team,

After i’ve update Kleo to lastest version 4.1.3 , Then i can not click to open Theme options. It’s display – Error 524 a timeout occurred.

I’ve disable all plugins , increase PHP Memory limit 512 MB , PHP Time limit 600

Please help

Radu

Please follow these steps to enable wp debug, to can see what errors appears in error log

•  Connect to your server by FTP
    • Look in root directory of your WordPress install and open wp-config.php
    • Search for define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, false ); and change FALSE value to TRUE
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

•   After this line add this:
    COPY CODE
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

WP_DEBUG_LOG is a companion to WP_DEBUG that causes all errors to also be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. This is useful if you want to review all notices later or need to view notices generated off-screen (e.g. during an AJAX request or wp-cron run).

Repeat the described actions and then check the debug.log file and let me know what error appears.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     sermsak
    Participant

Hello Radu, I’ve enable wp debug as your suggest above. After that i’ve click at Theme options, and It’s display – Error 524 a timeout occurred.

When i’ve check debug.log and the error as below:

[08-Sep-2016 07:39:44 UTC] PHP Notice: WP_Admin_Bar::add_node was called incorrectly. The menu ID should not be empty. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.0.) in /var/www/vhosts/cookkoo.com/httpdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3996

[08-Sep-2016 07:46:18 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 75 bytes) in /var/www/vhosts/cookkoo.com/httpdocs/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1832

sermsak
    Participant

Hello radu, After i’ve increase PHP memory. Now it work very fine.Thank you

Radu

Great

Have a nice week

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?