This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Rincon805.

• Author
     Rincon805
    Participant

Hi there,

After updating to the latest version of Kleo, I’m not seeing the css changes I’ve applied to mobile responsive.

I have this css

@media only screen and (max-width: 940px) {#hudson-mobile {padding-top:0px !important;} h2.vc_custom_heading {font-size:74px !important;}}

div.wpb_single_image.wpb_content_element.vc_align_center.img-full-width {margin-bottom: 0px!important;}

Applied to the homepage (http://santabarbarawebdesign.info)

This css worked prior to update and now I’m not seeing the changes. I’ve applied the custom class to the row and the inner column – no effect.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

-H

sharmstr

Assuming you’re wanting to get rid of the extra space at the top… You’re setting padding:0 on the wrong thing. The 120px padding is on the outer container.

Also, you shouldn’t put pound signs in extra class names.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Rincon805
    Participant

Hi sharmtsr,

Ah. I was a bit confused, apparently. I was adding it into the element Id, not the class name. Weird, because it worked before the update. Thanks for your help though.

Thanks,
    -Hudson

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?