This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years by jhon111.

• Author
     rosie99
    Participant

Hi,

I updated my theme today and now users cannot logout. I’m not sure what the problem is. I hope someone can help me with this. My site Url is http://3waydates.com

Thanks In Advance.

jhon111
    Participant

Hello;
    I just have the same problem can anybody here help us! Help us please!

thanks

oneder22
    Participant

Also experiencing this. We need help!! Thanks

massreport
    Participant

I’m also experiencing this problem. It must be a bug if this is new.

Catalin

@rosie99: please send me admin credentials to test this. reply as private for security reasons.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jhon111
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     oneder22
    Participant

I discovered the problem was from the latest Paid Memberships Pro update (version 1.7.14). I rolled back to version 1.7.13.1 and the log out issue went away.

jhon111
    Participant

Ok that can be a good solution but not the more optimal because then this is a vulnerability that can be to of the plugin, or maybe can be of the integration with the theme
    But is excellent your discovery this can help to solve the vulnerability
    I hope support fix this soon

marketplays
    Participant

I am having the same issue. With Paid Membership Pro activated, logout does not work.

Separate issue with PMPro Register Helper – with it activated, site goes to blank white screen.

This is scaring me – Bought KLEO because of recommended Paid Membership Pro… but right out of the box have these issues. Is Paid Membership Pro reliable and stable?

Catalin

Hello,

We are aware of this issue and waiting for a fix from PMPro team. We will give you a solution ASAP.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     jhon111
    Participant

OK, the problem was solved with the latest version of Paid memberships Pro 1.7.1.4.1 that fixes a log out issue that occurred in 1.7.1.4.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘After Update Users Cannot Log out’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?