This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     omtr
    Participant

Hi SQ,

i always get the same matching score when i check a certain member, no matter what i enter as my age in the xprofile field.
    – lets say i’m 50 and the member is 20.
    – matching percentage is set to 30%
    – i always get a matching score of 70%, even if i set my age to 90
    – if i disable all other matching fields, i still get a score of 50%

can you give me a hint what i am doing wrong?
    i previously used the custom kleo my match code that was released by you for using it in functions.php, but i deleted all that stuff since the new SD version has its internal matching code.

thanks for your help!

Laura

Hello, if its not working correctly for you, you can use the custom code since it will not conflict and work as you want, as the matching seems not working correctly you could also try to disable other custom codes or other plugins, but i suggest to use custom matching code when admin panel doesnt work

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

omtr
    Participant

Hi Laura,
    thanks for your help.
    The coded that i used before sweetdate introduced its own in the admin panel was not really satisfying as it did not work on vice versa gender search.
    Because of this, i’d prefer to use the code that comes on board of sweetdate.

–omtr

Laura

Hello, can you share your website and an admin account so i can check it out? Thanks 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

omtr
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, i’m sorry but i get DNS error 🙁

omtr
    Participant

Hi Laura,

please try again, there was a DDOS running on the subnet, i hope the DNS error is gone now.
    thanks!
    omtr

Laura

Hello, still the same sorry 🙁 Let me know once i can login 🙂

omtr
    Participant

never mind, i will use the custom search instead.

Laura

Hello, ok, sorry but i couldnt access

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?