This topic has 11 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Parkproductions
    Participant

Hi there,

I want to use the Ajax Registration Premium plugin to add an overlay registration window when users who aren’t members read a blog article. Basically wanted to show half the article with a register button that launched the ajax registration plugin overlay however the developers of the plug told me there is an issue with the Kleo theme.

Here is a post I have set the plugin up on http://www.dev.globalsportcoach.com/terry-bouhraoua-frances-road-to-rio/

Its pretty simple should work with the class “bp-ajaxr” added to the link but doesn’t trigger the ajax page.

Can you help me out at all?

sharmstr

Your site is throwing some facebook errors. I’d turn that off and that chat plugin (which is also throwing errors) until you figure this out.

Have you tried using the 2014 theme to see if that works?

What did their devs actually say?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

“but the link doesn’t trigger the ajax page”. The registration page does pop up, and I get a success response when I click register and it tries to refer me to membership levels. I think the issue is that it can’t make the redirect because the modal can’t close. Not sure.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I see it is working now but you need some styling adjustments. Indeed Cometchat plugin trows some errors.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Parkproductions
    Participant

Yeah I have taken cometchat out, the registration form opens but doesn’t close on submission. I’ve tried it on the 2014 theme and still has the same issues, but the plugin developer seems to think its theme related.

‘The fault is not with the plugin but your theme, Have you got in touch with the theme developer and asked them about the issue?’

Guessing its a conflict with some other plugins on my site.

Parkproductions
    Participant

Also is there any way to set the default paid membership pro level on the registration page (does register helper do this?).

I don’t want users to have to go to the pricing table page and select free to view the restricted post.

I want them to quickly register from the post page and be set as level 1 membership by default and view content.

Abe
    Keymaster

If with 2014 theme is the same then obviously is not theme related.

To assign a default membership level at registration please see this code from Sweetdate theme that applies to KLEO as well https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/membership-auto-in-registration/#post-2727

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

karifi
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     karifi
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Parkproductions
    Participant

Thank you for the link, worked perfectly. Now I just need to solve the issue I’m getting with paid membership pro content restriction shortcoades to hide content from non-logged in members. I’ve got it to work with 2014 theme but not Kleo.

I’ll make another post but thanks again for the help. Great support from both seventh queen and ajax-registration author.

Parkproductions
    Participant

I’m so close to getting to work how I’d like, but I am coming across this error still. I have tried disabling all plugins and using twenty fourteen theme but no luck.

The attached screenshot error comes from the current dev setup and post found here http://www.dev.globalsportcoach.com/kicking-with-alex-davies-london-welsh-fly-half-coach/

‘Please Register for free to view full article’ triggers the ajax registration form at the bottom of the post but fails to close on submission. The registration goes through fine though.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

From the screenshot it looks to be related to the plugin response data… I don’t know how I can help

---

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?