This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     linkpoin2
    Participant

hi there,

I would like to do a minor edit of the display + title of the results in the ajax search in the header, but cannot find the file in the theme to adjust.  can you help point me to it?

thanks

Radu

Hi,

Those are the selectors for title and description of the search results

COPY CODE

.kleo_ajax_results .ajax_search_content .search_title { font-size:17px !important; color:red !important; }
    .kleo_ajax_results .ajax_search_content .search_excerpt { font-size:14px !important; color:black !important; }

Those will be pasted in child theme style.css or in wp-admin -> theme options -> quick css

Let me know if you need additonal selectors

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     linkpoin2
    Participant

Thanks great stuff.

And if I want to change the title word itself, is that in the PO file or in a specific PHP / JS file?

Radu

Can you made a screenshot that points exact what you want to change ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     linkpoin2
    Participant

Attached in image

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Yes those strings can be translated localization plugins like : loco translate and others

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?