This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     joy
    Participant

Hello, when I search for something in the ajax header search, the results load accurately. However, when I click on the button below the search results that reads “View All Results”, I am directed to a page with no results and a message that says, “Sorry nothing matched your search terms…”

How can this be fixed? I would like the page only to search through : products and pages

Thank you.

Laura

Hello, just tested at your website, i get the results correctly, did you manage to resolve it? If not, which word are you searching? Logged in or logged out?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

joy
    Participant

The issue has not been resolved. I get the same results whether I am logged in or logged out. Please check the site again. Please use the keyword, “kind” in your search.

To reiterate, this is the issue:
    Hello, when I search for something in the ajax header search, the results load accurately. However, when I click on the button below the search results that reads “View All Results”, I am directed to a page with no results and a message that says, “Sorry nothing matched your search terms…”

If the site happens to be down for maintenance, please use the login credentials I provided in my initial post so that you may see/test the results.

Thank you.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Fixed, please check and let me know

I’ve added this function to the child theme to fix that

COPY CODE

add_filter( 'pre_get_posts', 'tgm_io_cpt_search' );

function tgm_io_cpt_search( $query ) {
        if ( $query->is_search && $_GET['post_type'] ) {
            //print_r($_GET['post_type']);
                if(is_array($_GET['post_type'])) {
                    $post_type = explode(',', $_GET['post_type'][0]);
                } else {
                    $post_type = $_GET['post_type'];
                }
            $query->set( 'post_type', $post_type );
        }
    	return $query;
    }

This will be included in next theme update, so you can delete this after the next updates.

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?