This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     rudi87
    Participant

I need to customize all the emails sent by this theme. Where can i find them (Where are they controlled?)

Thanks 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, all the emails sent are the default WordPress ones for the registration part. Search for a plugin to edit wp default welcome emails

If you are using Paid memberships Pro that plugin will also send some emails, see:

Overriding the PMPro Email Templates
    1.Create a “paid-memberships-pro” folder in your active theme.
    2.Create an “email” folder in the paid-memberships-pro folder in your active theme.
    3.Copy the email templates you want to customize from plugins/paid-memberships-pro/email into themes/{active theme}/paid-memberships-pro/email
    4.Edit the html files in themes/{active theme}/paid-memberships-pro/email as needed

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

joninhas
    Participant

Hi,

Im having problems with all emails customizations. Since i active PMPro and PMPro Email Templates. I already have done that described above with no success. Mails come in txt with no formation. I already tried wp better emails, and it works well wham PMPro is deactivated.

joninhas
    Participant

any ideia?

Abe
    Keymaster

Have you used HTML tags are they are not rendered? Contact the developer if they don’t work and maybe there is a settings

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

joninhas
    Participant

with the procedure you described above all emails (Wp default + buddypress) get managed by Paid memberships Pro?

Abe
    Keymaster

Well since it says PMPRO email they should handle the PMPRO emails. Have you installed it and saw the options available?

---

joninhas
    Participant

yes , definitely mails are not being managed by PMPRO email 🙁

Abe
    Keymaster

For default WordPress welcome emails you should find a plugin to change theme, I am sure there are some

---

joninhas
    Participant

any suggestion?

Abe
    Keymaster

I can’t say one right now. Have you searched some?

---

joninhas
    Participant

wp better emails, looks good …

Abe
    Keymaster

If it does what you need then it is great

---

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?