This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     kdomurat
    Participant

Hi 7th Queen Team,

I have noticed an issue with my All Forums page, it shows the 404 Error not found,

I tried to take it out from the menu and then put it back but unfortunately nothing changed.. Would appreciate your help, thanks!

Klaudia

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I logged into your site and went to WP Admin > Settings > Permalinks and saved the options again that were already selected your /forums/ page now works as expected.

Sometimes you need to save your permalinks again if you have activated, deactivated or deleted a plugin that uses a custom post type or taxonomy. If you see this issue again with regards to 404 errors please try saving your permalinks.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

kdomurat
    Participant

Thank you so much for your help Kieran 🙂

Kieran_SQ

You’re welcome, feel free to open a new ticket any time and we’ll be happy to assist.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?