This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author

Tagged: 

dudau
    Participant

I don’t know if it’s a theme issue, but after the last update all the members were gone from my website. I still have them in my dashboard under the “Users” tab, it still shows the total number of members on my homepage, the Activity page is working, but the members and the forums are not displaying.

Any idea on where I should start investigating the issue? I tried deactivating the plugins, I have even reverted to BuddyPress 2.1.1, still no progress.

Laura

Hello, try to go to Tools > Buddypress then check all options. Also try to disable any extra plugin that may be creating a conflict. If this doesnt work, please share admin credentials so we can check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

dudau
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, please add this to your functions.php in child theme and try again buddypress tools

COPY CODE

add_action('bp_core_activated_user', 'kleo_add_member_activity');
    function kleo_add_member_activity($user_id)
    {
    	add_user_meta( $user_id, 'last_activity', date("Y-m-d H:i:s"));
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

dudau
    Participant

I tried adding that code to my functions.php in child theme, tried again buddypress tools, and I pretty much tried everything in my knowledge, but the problem is still the same. Maybe you have an older version of the theme which I could try? The admin credentials are the same.

Andrei

Hi @dudau, please note that this is a common issue in the buddypress plugin and it doesn’t come from our theme.
    In order for your members to be visible they have to login at least once.
    You will have to make a research by your own and find a way to fix the issue.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?