This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     Steph
    Participant

I have the home page setup with nav anchors. Having a menu items with an anchor causes a jquery error

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

This is a known issue that should have been addressed in the last update. Please ensure you have installed the latest update for KLEO (4.4.5) and K Elements (4.4). Once installed purge any/all caches including at the server and CDN level.

Let me know,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Steph
    Participant

Hi Kieran,

Both the theme and K elements are on the current version (4.4.5 & 4.4 respectively)…
    Cache was flushed but the error is persistent.

Kieran_SQ

Hi there,

I have done some investigating into this for you and it seems there was a compile issue of the files on ThemeForest. They’ve now been updated and should all be correct.

You’ll have to manually download the installable WordPress file from ThemeForest, extract the KLEO theme and replace the current version of KLEO via SFTP / FTP to ensure you have the latest files.

Alternatively you can go to WP Admin > Appearance > Themes and delete KLEO (not KLEO Child). Once removed you can upload the freshly downloaded file from ThemeForest via WP Admin > Appearance > Themes > Add New.

If you’re not confident in doing this please can you update this ticket, in a private reply, with SFTP/FTP and WordPress admin credentials for your site and I’ll be happy to do this for you.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Steph
    Participant

Thank you, I think the package on Envato either has not been updated or their CDN is still serving the old files, I just reinstalled the theme manually and it still show the error (I did flush all cache) Would it be possible to send me just the patched files from me to overwrite? I really need to sorted as all some important form using jQuery are no longer working…

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I am not authorised to send files so I won’t be able to forward those to you. When I access your site I no longer see the error in the console, can you confirm with a website, server and browser cache purge you’re still seeing the error? (screenshot attached).

If you are I will have to forward this ticket on to a higher level of support for review. They’ll be able to provide you with files through an alternative method if needed.

Thanks,

Kieran

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Steph
    Participant

My apologies, I was checking a old browser tab. It seems to be sorted now. Thank you

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

No worries, that’s great to hear that it’s now sorted. Feel free to open a new topic any time with any other issues or questions and we’ll be happy to assist.

All the best,

Kieran

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?