This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: 

maxlevel
    Participant

I found that Woocommerce anchor tags that should scroll down to the Reviews don’t work in Kleo. I tested it with a variety of themes and with most of them it works but some don’t.

Here is the sample page:
    https://monalisa-twins.com/product/when-were-together-album-cd/

If you click at the link just beside the stars
    (27 CUSTOMER REVIEWS)

It doesn’t jump down to the reviews.
    I thought it might have something to do that it’s within a Tab but other themes had no problem with this.
    Any idea what I could do about it?

maxlevel
    Participant

By the way, the link itself strangely works in a separate page or tag.

Laura

Hello, its because the link goes to #reviews but the tab id is #tab-reviews the solution would be to edit the id of the tab at the theme files

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

maxlevel
    Participant

Thanks for finding the reason for that bug. I see what you mean but can you give some simple instructions on how and where to change that id? Did you mean I could do it in the back-end or do I have to edit a file in the child theme? Sorry, but I am definitely not familiar with coding.

I still don’t understand why the link works in a separate tag or window. in my opinion it should either work or not.

Laura

Hello, i can try to fix it for you, it would need some testing, if you can share ftp access so i can change the files? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

maxlevel
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, fixed, just added rating.php to child theme, modified the rating text to link to tab-reviews

maxlevel
    Participant

Thanks a lot. And it’s very good that you showed me how to do it because that gives me a good idea where to look at and how to fix it when something like that happens again. And maybe I can fix it myself then.

Laura

Happy to help 🙂 If you can please rate us 5 stars at themeforest as that would help us a lot 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?