This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @Sqadmin, @Abe, @Laura

I am having a big trouble with new user registration from Iphones, apple and android devices.
    People register and the confirmation email doesn’t go trough the mail. Also in android the email came to the inbox, but the activation key didn’t work. What happened?
    Please. I need help as soon as possible.

Thanks for you support

Laura

Hello, have you tried:
    -Deactivating all your plugins but buddypress and testing it
    -Checking in your database if the activation key is in the user field.

This is a common issue on buddypress, i would recommend to use a captcha plugin for the sign up and use http://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-auto-activate-auto-login/ to auto activate your users, with the captcha at sing up you can ensure they are not spammers
    Let me know 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Thanks @Laura,
    I am using wanguard

Laura

Hello, so, as i said this is an usual issue on buddypress, so the alternative is using a captcha plugin in the sign up form and http://buddydev.com/plugins/bp-auto-activate-auto-login/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi Thanks for your reply.
    I just sent you an image of wanguard which has two securities questions. I guess this is not a captcha. Could you please recommend me a good plugin to work perfect in the sign up form?
    ALso I will get the other plugin for auto activate login.
    Thank you @Laura 😉

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, wanguard should work, as long as it asks a random question it will be fine 🙂

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Well, actually I set those questions up. Wanguard doesn’t do it by itself. I can add questions as much as I want. Should I find a new captcha for registration form? Any special plugin?
    Thanks @Laura

Laura

Hello, stay with wanguard if you want, test a new registration, if the questions appear, it works 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?