This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Tommaso
    Participant

Hallo,
    I am experiencing this problem with button mouse over area.

Here the settings:
    highlight style
    smal
    animated
    icon yes
    popover
    tip position right
    popover action Hover

The mouseover area to make the popover on is far away from the button itself.
    I can activare the button action even with the pointer in the far right hand of the page.
    Please have a look the picture

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Try this in Theme Options > General > Quick Css

COPY CODE

.btn-text-animated span:last-child {
    width: auto !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

@abe – I was able to reproduce this. Can you have a look. Not sure if my suggested css fix will effect anything else. Thanks.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Tommaso
    Participant

Hallo,
    it seems to be working well. Only after testing for a while I will be able to find any effect on anything else.
    In case, I will let you know.

Thank you by now.

Regards

sharmstr

Thank you for the update 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?