This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     joy
    Participant

Hello, no matter what I do to increase the milliseconds for the numbers animation, it does not affect the speed. Can you please confirm that this feature is working correctly?

Thank you.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out about animated numbers. I have logged into your site and created a draft page titled ‘Animated Numbers Test’ under WP Admin > Pages. I used the animated shortcode with various HTML tags and timers and it all worked as expected, I have left the page intact for your review.

You can review the settings for each of the animated numbers by hovering over them and selecting the pencil icon (see screenshot).

The shortcode for the elements I created is

[vc_row][vc_column width="1/3"][kleo_animate_numbers animation="animate-when-visible" timer="4000" element="h1" font_size="45px" font_weight="bold"]5000[/kleo_animate_numbers][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/3"][kleo_animate_numbers timer="10000" element="h4" font_size="20px"]45000[/kleo_animate_numbers][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/3"][kleo_animate_numbers animation="animate-when-visible" timer="8000" font_size="15px" font_weight="bold"]30[/kleo_animate_numbers][/vc_column][/vc_row]

If you still cannot see them animating for the time expected please try completely clearing your local cache(s) and restarting your browser. You can do this by shortcut (Ctrl+Shift+Del) or via your browsers settings.

Let me know,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     joy
    Participant

Hi Kieran,

Thank you for your response and your assistance. I think this might be an issue directly related to the “end count” number.

For example, I’ve changed all of the numbers to reach 3, at differing speeds and they all appear the same way. Please have a look and let me know if this can be addressed. Thank you again.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I checked the settings used and the time was set to 25000 milliseconds which is 15000 over the general renderable range and would take 25 seconds to count to 3.

I have reset the value to 1000 and the time ascending left to right 5000, 7000 and 9000. As the content is in view they will start counting immediately and your page takes around 2s to load. When I tested this the first counter reached 1000 in 4 seconds, the second in 6 seconds and the third in 8 seconds. Give or take the load time this is about correct.

Can you try again using greater numbers or less animation time and let me know if you still experience the issue.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

joy
    Participant

Thank you. Is there a way to have the animation start delay? For now, I will only be using number 3, in time that number will grow. But it seems that number is too small to have the animation time have any impact.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Will the numbers be immediately visible on the page or further down the page? If they’re not shown in the main view-port when the page loads they won’t animate until the user reaches the area via scrolling.

Thanks,

Kieran.

joy
    Participant

They will be immediately visible on the page on a desktop but further down on mobile view. Is it possible to delay the animation?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I will refer this ticket to a developer to seek an answer about delaying the animation by X on desktop. They’ll be in touch with you as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

Thanks,

Kieran

Radu

Hi,

Just i’ve tested and it works as it should….

The timer value seems to apply

I’m using this code

[vc_row][vc_column width="1/3"][kleo_animate_numbers animation="animate-when-visible" timer="40000" element="h1" font_size="45px" font_weight="bold"]5000[/kleo_animate_numbers][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/3"][kleo_animate_numbers timer="100000" element="h4" font_size="20px"]45000[/kleo_animate_numbers][/vc_column][vc_column width="1/3"][kleo_animate_numbers animation="animate-when-visible" timer="8000" font_size="15px" font_weight="bold"]30[/kleo_animate_numbers][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Let me know exact the steps to can reproduce that.

Make sure you have latest theme option and plugins updated.

Cheers
    R.

joy
    Participant

Hello, please reread post #187155. Thank you.

Radu

Hi,

There is no way to delay the animation start.

But if you had the animation type “Animate when visible” counter will start to count only when you have the number in view.

Cheers
    R

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?