This topic has 23 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     szmek9
    Participant

Hi

In my main page I have some standard kleo animation pop-up, or animation numbers, but sometimes they don’t work before I click somwhere with my mouse.

I don’t know if this is a caching issue ? Should I add some file to the “not-caching” list ? Some *.js file is being prevented from loading properly?

Please try to refresh page couple times.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us about the animation issues you’re having, I can see the issue you’re referring to and appears very intermittent.

Please try adding the below exceptions to both your caching plugin and your CDN, once added please purge your cache, CDN and local cache to test. Please also test after clearing all of your caches etc in InCognito / Private mode.

https://bimv.pl/wp-content/uploads/custom_styles/dynamic.css

https://bimv.pl/wp-content/themes/kleo/assets/js/plugins/particles.min.js

Each time I see the error the file /wp-content/uploads/custom_styles/dynamic.css fails to load, this is likely to do with a CDN.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

szmek9
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I have logged into your site and made some minor changes to the cache and also temporarily disabled / enabled the cache and I was not successful in stopping the intermittent issue.

Can you please check via FTP that the directory and file /wp-content/uploads/custom_styles/dynamic.css have the correct permissions, 755 (directory) / 644 (file). If they do not please update the permissions.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

szmek9
    Participant

They have correct permissions. What you mean by intermittent issue ? I don’t understand word intermitent.

szmek9
    Participant

This dynamic.css file gets deleted and in couple seconds it is recreated again. And there is such cycle over and over. I don’t know if this should be like this in the first place.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Intermittent means sporadic, irregular or on and off. It means that it is both working and not working and does not appear on the face of it to have a particular cause.

Can you purge and then disable your CDN temporarily for me please to see if this might be the issue. I have seen this before in relation to CloudFlare.

Kieran.

szmek9
    Participant

How can I do that ? How to disable CDN ? I don’t know what it is? Is it in wordpress or in my server account ?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

It will either be at the host level if the host offers this as part of your package, or at the CDN provider if you manually set this up yourself. If you are unsure about whether you have a CDN or not you can ask your host for more information.

Kieran

szmek9
    Participant

I asked. They don’t have CDN

Kieran_SQ

Okay,

I will direct this ticket to a developer for review. They’ll be in touch as soon as they can, Monday to Friday, East European Time.

Thank you for your patience,

Kieran

Radu

Hi,

Button Animations works as it should also the particles,

VIDEO : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aOEcqJUjnCyjuyLvHk3XQy5gg2uISU6d/view

Please let e know how i can see the animation issue

Cheers
    R>

szmek9
    Participant

Sometimes it loads sometimes not, it is also still something wrong with dynamic.css file not loading sometimes, I can’t find the rule. Please try to open my page in incognito mode, or clear cache and refresh (sometimes couple times), so you cen see the issue.

Radu

Hi,

I see, odd issue

Try to add this function to child theme

COPY CODE

function handle_rendering_css() {
        add_action('wp_head', 'kleo_custom_head_css');
    }
    add_action('init', 'handle_rendering_css');

The function needs to be pasted in wp-content/themes/kleo-child/functions.php

NOTE : Child theme needs to be installed and activated.

IMPORTANT : Go to wp-admin -> theme options -> save options again.

This will render also the css to the head

Let me know if the problem continue to happens using that snippet

Cheers
    R.

szmek9
    Participant

I added this, still don’t work.
    Maybe I should add this animation js file to the exception list on my litespeed cache&optimization *.js list.

I also spotted a bug, that when animation are disabled on all devices, the Gallery Grid is not loading, showing only one picture…

Also is it possible to change the default animation post effect, for example change it from this pop-up effect into fade-in?

Radu

Related to this one
    “I also spotted a bug, that when animation are disabled on all devices, the Gallery Grid is not loading, showing only one picture…”

Can you please reproduce that in a page ? then provide to me to see how it behaves most sure the elements are on the page but they have opacity:0

I don’t have exact instructions how you can change the pop-up effect into the fade-in but those are made with CSS and you can look in our app.css file around line 6520

Also if you are talking about animation at element level do not touch the css file and change it directly from the visual composer

Cheers
    R

szmek9
    Participant

I disabled animation on all devices.

Now have a look on this page:
    https://bimv.pl/kurs/inventor-kurs-podstawowy/#1458641488560-5dd0471f-feeb

And go to tab called “Galeria” to see that the images are not loading. there should be a grid of images.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     szmek9
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Please replace this file : wp-content/themes/kleo/assets/css/app.css

with this one : https://pastebin.com/raw/XPCXFfzU

Let me know

This will be included in next theme update

Make sure to have development mode -> on from wp-admin -> theme options -> miscellaneous

Cheers
    R.

szmek9
    Participant

It doesn’t work.

szmek9
    Participant
     Radu

You will have to enable developer mode from wp-admin -> theme options -> miscellaneous

Let me know
    Cheers
    R

szmek9
    Participant

I disabled it ,
    Do I need also disable minifying, in the Litespeed Cache plugin??

When does the update is planned?

Radu

Hi,

I think those days, today or tomorrow, if no at the start of the next week

You don’t need to disable that, you can purge all caches then will cache app.js file and will be ok

Cheers
    R

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?