This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by gm713.

• Author
     gm713
    Participant

Hi,

My Apache server is shutting down due to “mod_fcgid: domain=www.greencardez.net too many /dh/cgi-system/php55.cgi processes (current:20, max:20), skip the spawn request”

I can paste the Apache log file if you’d like.

Also, how does one mark the thread or reply private?

gm713
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     gm713
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

gm713
    Participant
     gm713
    Participant

So based on their research & analysis, my host said this wasn’t originating through them but through the theme. Can you guys identify what’s not playing nice based on this information?

Thanks!

Andrei

I’m sorry but your mysql log file mostly references to the wp_wpdatacharts and wp_wpdatatables database tables which seems to be related to some plugins, not to our theme. Also, your other logs, references to some hosting limitation imposed by your hosting plan.

I recommend you to use a service as cloudflare to get rid of any undesired traffic made by spam bots on your site, which are the most common issue in creating resources usage spikes.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     gm713
    Participant

Hi,

I worked with my host provider, and ultimately I put the website in maintenance mode and turned of ALL the plugins, but the Apache server is still going down.

In your experience, do you think it’s a config issue on their end, or could it be due to the theme. I’m current on Kleo and running Kleo Child.

gm713
    Participant

Marking this resolved, since host providers were able to resolved this.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?