This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @Laura,
    The mobile version is slow in my dating website, is there a way to make it faster?.
    Apparently, it’s because I have a lot of css or codes. I just checked my website in http://www.woorank.com

ALso, could you please tell me where can I make an app for my website for free? or when can I make it waffordable?

Thanks for your help

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, for mobile you will probably need a mobile version if you want it to be light. See appstools.com if you want to create a mobile app or other similar sites

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @Abe, thanks for the information, but that link doesn’t exist. can you please confirm the website address?
    Thanks for you #greatsupport

Abe
    Keymaster

oh sorry for the typo http://appstool.com/

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @Abe,
    Thanks for that, I will check it out. Apart from that do you have other options that you can recommend me?
    Thanks for your help

Abe
    Keymaster

Nope, check on google please

---

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?