This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by bhavya.

• Author
     ahd904
    Participant

Dear Support team,

Hello, i have applied the class=open-sidebar to a title attribute to make a menu item to be the sidebar function but it is not being applied.

Am i following the correct way ? Please refer to the attached Image.

For your information, i have input class=open-sidebar to the KLEO ‘My Account’ menu item.

I hope if we click the Avatar icon we can have a list of buddypress nav-menus for frontend users.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    SB

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

You’re not doing anything wrong. My Account is a special menu item that already has a jQuery trigger assigned to it. As an alternative, you can add a menu item under My Account and add the side menu trigger to that.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ahd904
    Participant

If i want to trigger that open-sidebar into the My Account menu, should i leave the option enabled or disabled?

That option opens up the default sidebar logo right ? and if i want to use my own menu-item that triggers sidebar-menu, i am wondering whether to enable it or disable it ?

Thank you Sharmstr

Oh one more thing,

I hope i explain thorough enough so you don’t get confused.

Say, i want to trigger sidebar-menu with My Account menu item.

Do i need to put My Account in the main menu and put the open-sidebar in the title attribute?

or

do i just add the My account menu to a sidebar menu and put the necessary nav-menus under the My Account ?

Thank you Sharmstr

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

You need to keep it enabled.

You can’t trigger it using the Kleo “My Account” menu item. You can create a menu item called “My Account” and add the trigger to that, but it wont have the user avatar.

Create a new menu for the side menu. Add what ever you want to it (links to buddypress profile items). Assign that new menu to “Side Menu”.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

bhavya
    Participant

@sharmstr Thanks! I was stuck at the same thing 🙂
    By the way.. is there a workaround for this (Trigger the side menu on clicking the user avatar).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?