This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sachaf.

• Author

Tagged: 

sachaf
    Participant

Hello, i use apppresser to display my website on mobile.
    All is fine with Kleo, except, i can’t use shortcodes neither Visual Composer in the app.

How can i show my list of posts on a page, dedicated to the mobile app (it’s a lifestyle magazine) without shortcodes?
    Of course i can’t use my actual page to do that. I mean i can’t change the default blog page on WordPress, because people who use desktop browser to see my website, will continue to do it.

Laura

Hello, you should contact apppresser support so they can tell you about how to use visual composer & other shortcodes, i have never user apppresser so i suggest to contact them 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

sachaf
    Participant

it’s not a question of apppresser or not, it’s a quetion of shortcodes and mobile app…but anyway thank you, i found a plugin.

neilers
    Participant

Hi @sachaf – can you let me know what plugin resolved the shortcodes issue for you? I have the same problem with apppresser so any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂

Cheers
    Neilers!

sachaf
    Participant

Hello, you have to use simple plugins not bundled in kleo package.
    But i had to rewrite all my articles without Visual composer…yes i know…
    But, for example to publish a list of your post on a page (i have a magazine), I’m using the plugin “Content view”, it’s perfect.
    Test some plugins with shortcodes and sometimes it’s working.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?