This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     thendsproject
    Participant

Hi, I am currently building four dating websites for a client using the Sweet Date theme…three of which I have already bought from you and are on the way up. You had recommended I use Arrow Chat for a nice video chat plugin, and it is a nice one…but my developers are struggling to see how to integrate it with the theme in such a way that only certain member levels will have access to it. We basically have two member levels, FREE and PAID. FREE members have absolutely zero communication privileges. I have a ticket in with Arrow Chat, but I am hoping maybe you would also give it some thought. Any help?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Thank you very much for that.

For cometchat we gave a really simple solution. See the attached file where we wrapped the code that generates the chat in a PMPRO condition to check the level of the user

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     joninhas
    Participant

link is not working any more …

Abe
    Keymaster

Droplr made the files unavailable. I have attached a file instead.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?